Special Kids Academy
A Brighter Future
Special Kids Academy is a Private School for high functioning Students with Special Needs Grades K-12.
SKA is a unique school offering a computer based curriculum (Compass Learning) designed for the student's level and pace in Math, Science, Social Studies and Language Arts. Laptops are provided for each student. Additional classes in Art, Music and Drama. We provide therapy through Lamperts Therapy. Our goal is to offer a secure and caring environment that meets the needs of our students.
We accept these scholarships with no out of pocket money from parents!
Family Empowerment Scholarship
Hope Scholarship Program
Reading Scholarship Accounts
For detail infomation about these scholarships, visit www.fldoe.org
At Special Kids Academy, your child will have a brighter future!
- Grades K-12
- Experienced Classroom Facilitators
- Safe Environment
- Highly structured adademic and behavior plan with daily reports
- individual plan for each student with one on one instruction
- Each student works at their own pace and level
- Rewards and incentives for success
- High success level of student achievement
- Approved by the State of Florida McKay Scholarship Program
- Step up for Students
- Family Empowerment and Hope Scholarships
Please call (727) 204-4545 to schedule a tour today!
Therapy provided by Lamperts Therapy: www.lampertshometherapy.com
Apply for the McKay Scolarship at www.mckayscholarship.com
Apply for the Step Up for Students at www.stepupforstudents.org