Special Kids Academy
A Brighter Future
Special Kids Academy is a Private Christian School for Students Grades K-12.
SKA is an unique school like no other in Pinellas County, offering a computer based curriculum (Compass Learning) designed for the student's level and pace in Math, Science, Social Studies and Language Arts. Laptops are provided for each student. Additional classes in Art, Music and Drama. We provide Speech, OT and PT through Lamperts Therapy. Our goal is to offer a secure and caring environment that meets the needs of our students.
At Special Kids Academy of Arts, your child will have a brighter future!
- Grades K-12
- Experienced Classroom Facilitators
- Safe, Christian Environment
- Highly structured adademic and behavior plan with daily reports to parents
- individual plan for each student with one on one instruction
- Each student works at their own level and pace
- Rewards and incentives for success
- High success level of student achievement
- Approved by the State of Florida McKay Scholarship Program, Step up for Students, Gardiner and Hope Scholarships
Please call (727) 204-4545. email@example.com
Enrolling now for the 2018-2019 school year
Therapy provided by Lamperts Therapy: www.lampertshometherapy.com
Apply for the McKay Scolarship at www.mckayscholarship.com
Apply for the Step Up for Students at www.stepupforstudents.org
Apply for the Hope Scholarship at www.fldoe.org/schools/school-choice/k-12-scholarship-programs/hope/